The score4more System
The score4more System combines the database of The Sustainability Code with the 6-Level Scoring and ESG Passport. The score4more system, which is recognized by the TSC, is developed based on years of practical experience with company assessments at the German Sustainability Award as well as the N-Kompass method for sustainability strategies in medium-size companies at numerous sustainability projects for companies. The system is being reviewed by and further developed in cooperation with academics and companies.
More and more companies in Germany and Europe are using The Sustainability Code for their non-financial reporting. Thus, a valuable database on sustainability performance and best practices in business thanks to the transparency regulation. The Sustainability Code is developed by the German Federal Government’s Council for Sustainable Development (RNE).
- Leading ESG reporting standard in Europe for medium-sized companies
- Simple, free, and time-efficient to implement
- Suitable for companies of all sizes
- Focus on key criteria and leading indicator sets (GRI SRS/EFFAS)
- Enables direct comparability between companies
- Fulfills non-financial regulations e.g. CSR-RUG, NAP
- Broadly supported by politicians and associations
- Reporting instrument of the sustainability frontrunners in the market
- Support via guidelines, training partners, mentors
- More than 30,000 data records in the database
The 6-level scoring model is at the heart of score4more. It evaluates a company’s sustainability performance based on the information provided in the TSC declaration for the 20 criteria as well as 16 EFFAS or 28 SRS performance indicators. All assessment levels are individually defined depending on the criteria and performance indicator. The range extends from inactive to strong sustainability, e.g. 100% climate neutrality. The scoring is based on an 80-page method manual with a detailed descriptions per criteria or indicator and level.
Features and benefits of the 6-level scoring:
- Developed with 20 years of experience and hundreds of company evaluations
- Recognized by RNE and TSC
- Used by the German Sustainability Award
- Scoring by experienced sustainability experts
- Quality through multiple reviews
The ESG passport aims to demonstrate assured and high sustainability performance. Companies can receive the passport if they have performed well in the scoring.
Features and benefits of the ESG passport:
- Available for externally audited GSC declarations
- Scoring of at least “Standard” on all criteria
- Average scoring across all criteria shown via stars
- High standard and credibility as a pioneer seal
- Awarded on an annual basis
- Licensed for use over a period of 2 years
- Can be used electronically and in print