Responsible authority in the sense of the data protection laws, in particular the EU data protection basic regulation (DSGVO), is:
Your rights of data subjects
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details provided by our data protection officer:
- Information about your data stored with us and their processing (Art. 15 DSGVO),
- Correction of incorrect personal data (Art. 16 DSGVO),
- Deletion of your data stored with us (Art. 17 DSGVO),
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations (Art. 18 DSGVO),
- Objection to the processing of your data by us (Art. 21 DSGVO) and
- Data transferability if you have consented to data processing or have concluded a contract with us (Art. 20 DSGVO).
- If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
You may at any time address a complaint to a supervisory authority, e.g. to the competent supervisory authority of the federal state of your residence or to the authority responsible for us as the responsible authority.
A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with their addresses can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Type and purpose of the processing:
The data entered by you will be stored for the purpose of individual communication with you. For this purpose it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address and your name. This is used to assign the query and then answer it. The specification of further data is optional.
The data entered in the contact form is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO).
By providing you with the contact form, we would like to make it easy for you to contact us. Your details will be stored for the purpose of processing your enquiry and for possible follow-up questions.
If you contact us to request an offer, the data entered in the contact form will be processed to carry out pre-contractual measures (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO).
Recipients of the data may be contract processors.
Data will be deleted at the latest 6 months after processing of the request.
If it comes to a contractual relationship, we are subject to the legal retention periods according to HGB and delete your data after the expiration of these periods.
Provision prescribed or necessary:
The provision of your personal data is voluntary. However, we can only process your request if you provide us with your name, e-mail address and the reason for the request.